Hi, I’m Becky!
I am an ordained minister who is currently a Minister-at-Large. This gives me freedom to stay home during the week with my son and enjoy filling in for congregations on weekends when there is a need. I’ve been married for 5 years now and can hardly believe it! My husband is my best friend and biggest support in life. I have great friends and a wonderful extended family who I wouldn’t trade for the world. I’m so glad you stopped by my little corner here on the internet as I journey from Ministry to Motherhood.
Important facts you need to know:.
- I am so grateful for the blessings my Husband and I have received. The miracle that is our son is our greatest joy.
- I love to read (and do so as often as possible).
- A night in with my husband, a blanket and a movie is one of my favorite ways to spend an evening.
- I love my Keurig coffee maker and think it might be the best thing ever invented.
- I love to cook, bake and create in the kitchen.
- I love to have fun and am always looking for a new project or adventure to keep me busy.
I hope you enjoy my little corner of the universe!