- I’m obsessed with Storage Wars on A&E. I cannot stop watching. At least I can work on my crochet projects while it’s on.
- Tim Tebow plays Tom Brady on Saturday. My husband and I are rooting for opposite teams. It could get interesting.
- We’ve had a busy week here which might explain the silence on the blog. Between appointments and getting back into activities the time has flown. I’m looking forward to the weekend and a little relaxation.
- My son is in love with Hummus right now. You may see some recipes pop up on the blog as I experiment with new ways to enjoy chickpeas in dip form.
- We survived Gymnastics yesterday with a substitute teacher. Having a group of 18 month- 3 year olds attempt to do a structured program is difficult on a regular day but with a new teacher was next to impossible. It was interesting to say the least.
Looking for something?
- The Big God Book Giveaway – You can win 24 books, shipped to your door! spiritualityforordinarypeople.com/giveaways/bigg… via @mbrough 1 week ago
- Change is coming... ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/08/27/whe… 6 months ago
- What podcasts do you think I should check out? ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/25/my-… 9 months ago
- This is the day that the Lord has made! #freedom #meditationmonday ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/15/thi… 10 months ago
- The one where I am Lego Batman ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/11/the… 10 months ago