- Today is my brother’s birthday. Happy Birthday Paul!!!!!!!
- My favorite thing right now is a Soy Chai Latte. If you want me to do anything just ask and offer a latte.
- My son loves gymnastics. He can walk a balance beam (with a little assistance) and hang from the bars independently (with a spotter of course). I’m pretty sure at two I was not doing these things. I lack athletic prowess.
- I have two weeks off from preaching. This will allow me to get caught up on school work, deal with some organization issues at home, work towards having a theme for Advent/Christmas, try some new recipes, and dance around the house to Christmas Carols.
- Having cold feet is the worst kind of cold. I came home from a meeting last night frozen from the feet up. My winter boots are now out of the closet!