- Crisp air + Red Leaves + Mulled Cider = happy days.
- I’ve made a minor comeback in my fantasy football league. I’m now in fourth. I’m a little nervous about how it will all play out but I think if I can make a respectable showing I won’t be terribly disappointed. It’s a stupid game…I shouldn’t get so caught up in it.
- This week I made some delicious fat free (whole wheat!) chocolate chip cookies. I will be attempting to replicate them and if they turn out as well I will definitely post the recipe!
- My husband is addicted to Zombie Cafe. It’s a problem. If you haven’t yet experienced Zombie Cafe it’s basically Farmville with zombies
- It’s Movember. My husband has said there is no way he could grow a mustache. He doesn’t think he’s physically capable. I am inclined to agree but I wonder what it would look like if he tried. I don’t think I want to know.