- Terra Nova is a terrible show that I absolutely love. It’s like the Star Trek series. The plots are ripped from TNG (just sub dinos in for aliens). There’s always some dreaded virus/disease/killer faction waiting in the wings to take everyone out but of course they always figure it out just in time. Instead of a space ship, there’s a colony. It’s just hysterical. The only thing that would make it better for me is if Picard were in charge of the whole mess.
- My fantasy football team stinks. I lost again. I’m not sure how to fix it. I think all I can hope for is to be best of the worst at this point.
- I think ABC should cancel Dancing with the Stars and put us all out of our misery. It gets worse every season. In our house we PVR it now and fast forward through the dances we don’t like. Last night we made it through one. I should probably drop the show.
- My son’s 2nd birthday is tomorrow. I can hardly believe how much he has grown over these past two years. He’s his own little man now with ideas and personality all his own. We’re so blessed to have him in our family.
- TNG is coming out on Blu Ray next year! I am aware that I’ve outed myself as a huge Star Trek nerd but I’m okay with that…