I love this song. I groove every time it pops up on my playlist (and it pops up a lot because I live with a little boy who’s best friend is Curious George). I love it because it helps me remember how important it is to look at things from a different perspective. Perspective is a funny thing. Some people might see something as impossible while others see an opportunity. I want to live in a world where we see opportunity. I want to see things from the other side…
Looking for something?
- What podcasts do you think I should check out? ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/25/my-… 17 hours ago
- This is the day that the Lord has made! #freedom #meditationmonday ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/15/thi… 1 week ago
- The one where I am Lego Batman ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/11/the… 2 weeks ago
- Just downloaded the Oh She Glows recipe app! #osgrecipeapp Check it out here: itunes.apple.com/app/id10796079… 6 months ago
- " As his people we are connected and these connections matter...." ministrytomotherhood.com/2016/06/13/rai… 11 months ago