Salmon is a staple around our house but lately we’ve been getting pretty bored of the usual selections. Last night I decided to mix things up a bit and created this tasty dish. I’m a big fan of honey mustard sauce and I have grown fond of a light crust on a fish so here it is. This simple, easy fish is a quick after work dish that can be on the table within 20 minutes.
Crusted Honey-Mustard Salmon
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 c panko bread crumbs
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Set your oven to broil.
- Cover a cookie pan with foil and spray pan with cooking spray.
- Season each filet with salt and pepper
- Place salmon on the pan.
- Lightly brush the honey mustard sauce on each filet.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the fish so they are lightly coated.
- Place the fish in the oven for 8-11 minutes or until done to your liking.
- I broil my fish in my toaster oven in the top part of the oven.
- The fish does cook fairly quickly when you broil it so it’s good to watch to make sure it isn’t too well done when you pull it out.
- This would pair well with a light summer salad or some fresh cut veggies.