- Lots of stuff has been happening here! I’ve been struggling to find a balance between Mr. Potato Head, walks to the park, writing my sermons, surviving early morning gym sessions and finding a little quiet. That has really eaten my time. The blog has suffered. I’m working on finding a little balance and promise there will be some new material soon!
- The market is an amazing place right now. The vegetables and fruit are full of flavor and color. People are happy and the world seems brighter when faced with a delicious cherry just picked from the tree.
- So You Think You Can Dance has taken the place of The Voice in my life. I really like watching the routines and am amazed at what they can do.
- I’m growing a basket of strawberries in the yard. They are almost red. It’s the most incredible thing to watch them grow and blossom into edible treats.
- I sometimes forget Celine Dion still sings.