- Is it just me or has this year moved quickly? I cannot believe we are halfway done.
- Grilled Cheese is apparently the perfect toddler meal. X. cannot get enough of it.
- I’m preaching on Jonah for the next few weeks. I love Jonah. He’s the prophet who didn’t want to save. I wonder how many of us are like this? We want God’s news, yet don’t want to share it because we are uncomfortable/lazy/a little of both. I find him highly relatable.
- The Voice was awesome! It’s over now. This is probably a good thing for my evenings and blog/sermon writing!
- I’m trying to be more mindful. I am attempting to take time each day to relax and just exist in prayer or contemplation. This is easier to write than it is to do. I tend to get distracted. I have a feeling I’m not alone in this but I will prevail!
Looking for something?
- The Big God Book Giveaway – You can win 24 books, shipped to your door! spiritualityforordinarypeople.com/giveaways/bigg… via @mbrough 1 week ago
- Change is coming... ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/08/27/whe… 6 months ago
- What podcasts do you think I should check out? ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/25/my-… 9 months ago
- This is the day that the Lord has made! #freedom #meditationmonday ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/15/thi… 10 months ago
- The one where I am Lego Batman ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/11/the… 10 months ago