- Is it just me or has this year moved quickly? I cannot believe we are halfway done.
- Grilled Cheese is apparently the perfect toddler meal. X. cannot get enough of it.
- I’m preaching on Jonah for the next few weeks. I love Jonah. He’s the prophet who didn’t want to save. I wonder how many of us are like this? We want God’s news, yet don’t want to share it because we are uncomfortable/lazy/a little of both. I find him highly relatable.
- The Voice was awesome! It’s over now. This is probably a good thing for my evenings and blog/sermon writing!
- I’m trying to be more mindful. I am attempting to take time each day to relax and just exist in prayer or contemplation. This is easier to write than it is to do. I tend to get distracted. I have a feeling I’m not alone in this but I will prevail!