There is silence in my life right now. My life is in transition. The work in ministry I’ve been doing is coming to an end. I’m moving towards something new. I feel the movement, like waves on the lake pushing me as I attempt to stand straight and still. I know it’s time. But there is no direction, no answer as to where I’m being pushed. I’m not sure what comes next. I’m not sure where I’m going. I just know I have to go.
Looking for something?
- A much needed reminder for me. Could it extend into the kitchen as well? Jesus will rise even if your meringue fall… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- The Big God Book Giveaway – You can win 24 books, shipped to your door! spiritualityforordinarypeople.com/giveaways/bigg… via @mbrough 3 months ago
- Change is coming... ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/08/27/whe… 9 months ago
- What podcasts do you think I should check out? ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/25/my-… 1 year ago
- This is the day that the Lord has made! #freedom #meditationmonday ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/15/thi… 1 year ago