- Herbes de Provence is my new favorite thing. Perfect for dressing up simple summer dishes!
- I went golfing for the first time in two years on Tuesday. It was painful in more ways than I can possibly express here. It was not a pretty scene.
- This week was intense on the Voice. Two shows and a thunderstorm that almost prevented me from seeing the result! I’m grateful it passed just in time.
- X. graduated from Gym Tots on Wednesday. It was so cute. He got a certificate and everything. It’s been so much fun watching him learn new ways to injure himself as I run around after him trying to prevent it. We have the summer off and then we will begin again in the fall.
- I only have 5 more Sunday’s booked for supply. After that I’ll have to find something to do to occupy my time. Any suggestions?
Looking for something?
- The Big God Book Giveaway – You can win 24 books, shipped to your door! spiritualityforordinarypeople.com/giveaways/bigg… via @mbrough 1 week ago
- Change is coming... ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/08/27/whe… 6 months ago
- What podcasts do you think I should check out? ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/25/my-… 9 months ago
- This is the day that the Lord has made! #freedom #meditationmonday ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/15/thi… 10 months ago
- The one where I am Lego Batman ministrytomotherhood.com/2017/05/11/the… 10 months ago