My Friday evenings are usually spent in deep edit mode. I’d love to do it during the day like a normal person but I have X. to think of. He needs attention and we need to play. So I wait until my husband gets home and we’ve settled X. for the night. As I piece together my sermon, I tend to miss what Friday nights are supposed to be about (hint: relaxation). This week was different. I was on vacation. It was glorious! Here’s what I did:
- I watched Fringe without a computer on my lap and was able to dedicate one guilt free hour to it. I love Fringe.
- I matched every last pair of socks in my house just in time for flip flops.
- I listened and smiled from the other room while my boys played with toys.
- I was able to read, relax and just lie in silence. Beautiful!
- I watched this (found while reading and relaxing!) and laughed: