- Tomorrow is Royal Wedding Day. I wasn’t really interested until mid-way through last week. As a Canadian I realize the Royal Family has some connection to our country but I generally don’t think of it (until the Governor General is called upon to prorogue government but I digress). I’ve been thinking about it more lately and I think this wedding is a good excuse for a party. We’re having White Chocolate Cherry Scones with some Devonshire Cream (well not technically but it’s still delicious!) and fresh fruit for breakfast while we watch.
- My son said ‘Yum’ for the first time at lunch on Tuesday with my Grandmother. He is hilarious and he hasn’t said it since.
- I think that Biggest Loser is a much better dating show than the Bachelor. So many contestants get together. Maybe ABC should re-vamp their franchise.
- So far I love the Voice. I abandoned American Idol after Taylor Hicks won. I haven’t watched an episode since. When I heard about this show I felt I could give it a chance. So far I love it. They can actually sing. I think it could be good, we’ll have to wait and see.
- If you’re not Canadian feel free to ignore this random thought. Election Day is Monday. I don’t care who you vote for but I encourage you to vote. I’m not overly thrilled with the choices to be honest but I feel voting is a right we should be grateful for.